Petrie's Pitta and Dip
4 whole-wheat pitta breads
250g natural yoghurt
50g fresh or frozen spinach
¼ of a cucumber, sliced
pinch of salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 140° C.
2. Get a grown-up to help mix the yoghurt, spinach, cucumber, salt
and pepper in a blender. Process until smooth.
3. Place dip into a bowl and refrigerate.
4. Cut each pitta into 8 equal pieces.
5. Arrange them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Bake for 5 minutes or until light golden brown and crispy.
8. Use the pitta crisps to scoop up the dip!